Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, November 27, 2008

THURSDAY THRILL

.
oh yeah. uh huh. i know. { smirk } . looks familiar. too familiar . but the thing is: "i know where MY stuff is!" well, that's what i keep telling my mom.

Sure. It needn't be this way. And yes, I know it takes more time to look for something. Well, anyways, now with Becks around I have begun to organize coz I can't keep up with her pulling out my stuff, deliberately running into my pile or kicking the beautifully and artistically constructed 'tower' down...etc.

So, I've discovered it isn't too hard and cumbersome to get organized. Or expensive for that matter when there are so many to-die-for storage systems available in the market. To share my new found semi-organized (can't say I am totally organized - yet) life, I am extending some GREAT BUYS and to-die-for OFFERS on STORAGE for Thursdays Thrills.

Here's the deal:
15% off all storage item store wide*


Enjoy the thrills ... HERE.
http://www.scrap-n-crop.com/webshaper/store/viewCat.asp?catID=407
.
.

{ psst... try the little fun quiz down there. Oh, you can share the results to yourself. LOL }







Quizzes by Quibblo.com
.
.
*
. offer valid till 11:59 pm (Malaysian time) on 27th November 2008
offer is NOT valid with other promotions
sorry, loyalty discounts and free shipping does not apply to this offer too.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny.
I am a HOPEFUL HANGER-ON.

penelope haque said...

I'm a SWAMPED STOCKPILER.
:)

Could have told you that myself. :p

Anonymous said...

swamped stockpiler also

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails