Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SnC's Christmas Inspiration + Products Part #4

.
I'm dreaming of a white christmas ...

Well, I guess we should be pleased and thankful that we, at the very least, have
SNOWED IN collection from


when we can't have a white, white, snowy Christmas here.


Well, this arrived in my google mail inbox earlier and I asked them if I could use it in the blog to share some Christmas spirits and inspirations... and of course, the answer was a "YES" from the lovely folks at My Mind's Eye.

diamonds












Quick, easy and attractive cards made with My Mind's Eye Snowed In Accessory Sheet and matching pattern papers.

All available at
Scrap-n-Crop.com

diamonds



CHECK OUT OTHER RANGE OF MY MIND'S EYE IN STORE AS WELL

.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails