Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Sunday, November 2, 2008

blog entry especially for Sharmaine...

.
Last weekend, we had Rachel, Lyndon, Aaron and Maddison at our Scrap.Abode yet again. We are getting as popular as McDonalds and the zoo for the kids, eh? { ok, that's a stretch :) }
.
So, as usual Maddison - Becks did their classic muak-muak hug-hug, which yet again neither of us managed to capture on film. Darn!

.
The goodbye scene is usually another one of those classic moments we MUST attempt to capture ... it's borderline Bollywood re-enactments if you ask me. Becks will wriggle out of mom's firm grip and slide down mom's entire body length till her little feet touches the ground, whilst Maddison will break loose her hand grip from Rachel's and run towards Becks ...awwww... and the muak muak hug hug resumes with them muttering sweet nothings that only Maddison and Becks comprehends.
.
Anyway, to the point of the story which I would get to eventually, but bare with me as I am terribly lacking sleep from the CRAFT-0-WEEN last night.
.
In the midst of sorting out kits for our newly launched SnC Kit Club and chatting away as to how we wondered Sharmaine's work is coming along... passing around biscotti... blah blah blah, Rachel suddenly ran and grabbed her camera saying: "I have to take the store. Sharmaine's been dying to see the store." Followed by "Penny, how do you get the whole thing in?!?"
.
And here's how Rachel - wide angle lens. As for Sharmaine, this blog entry is totally dedicated to you { I know, it's hard to be miles away and missing all the LIVE fun } and the photos are for you too. Enjoy!

Hugs, Penelope


before ... the goodies were moved in


{ L to R clockwise: the ck Media shelf, 8' high paper trays lining every conceivable wall, and a corner dedicated to Cuttlebug and Cricut }

more paper trays - with a 18' x 2' space of clear stamps above { + lucky you
Sharmaine } on the left is a snap shot of the storeroom packed with boxes to be undone, labeled and listed every weekend! It's a perpetual state with shipment coming in during the week day. Thanks J for volunteering free labour - we reaaaly appreciate it.
.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww shucks, THANK YOU!!!
Wish I was there to touch everything and leave my drool lol
How cool that I can now see it virtually!

Anonymous said...

aww that is awesome!! Can't wait to see those supplies (in the boxes) listed in the online store!! The store is looking gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yes. My aunt visited and called me immediately over the phone. From the ooohhhs and ahhhhs and "look here! wow! die die die" I must take the drive and allocate at least 2-3 hours shopping at leisure.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

sharmaine ,sharmaine..thank god you are not here to drool over everything...not sure how that might come up with the customers!!! lol!!! and yes yes natalia...we are doing our utmost best to list evertthing as fast as we can...i am limited to my lunch hours only....siew bee...i have to laugh at your aunt..shes a real doll!

Anonymous said...

Love all the privacy I get. And yeah, it would not have been very pleasant having your drool all over the place sharmaine! LOL

Unknown said...

Ah but I have the nicest drool ever! Well I think I have, I only drool over nice things hehe

penelope haque said...

heh heh

Anonymous said...

Val,

Thanks for bringing in the Cuttlebug for me. And EVIL! You should not have let me play with your personal Cricut. I want that now!!!

Oh, where is the Ranger and 7gypsie corner? And the crop rooms? Sharmaine will go ga-ga when she see those too. Sorry for instigating! Ha ha

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails