Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Featured ARTIST: Jacqueline Yeo


RELAX. You are not the only one with your jaw hanging down; incapable of clamping your mouth although your brain is frantically commanding your jaw muscles to!

And that's how it is with me and J.
She's simply amazing: An amazing artist. An amazing mom. An amazing person - vibrant, friendly, accommodating et cetera ... and that's what got me most! Her personality.

But in any case, with J, I am always torn apart. I can't decide what I like better. Her paper craft work. Or her fabric work. And yes, I would be her "slave" for weeks just to receive such a pretty bouquet of flowers; which are actually mini notebooks with flowers pins/bookmarks.


So, back to my point and my dilemma, I will feature her fabri
c creations, followed by a description of herself (by J truly) and finish off with scrapbooking LOs and paper crafts she has made.

Thanks for bearing with me,
Penelope ~
.
and
here's what J has to say about herself ...
.

I am a mom of 2 kids. My first is now 3-and-a-half and the younger girl has just turned 1! I am a full time working mom, and have always been interested in anything crafty.

When I was younger, I wanted to be an artist when I grow up. Now, I suppose, scrapbooking and crafting in my spare time is the most I can do! In my real work, I'm an architect and reside in Singapore.

+ her style?
I've been told my style is very eclectic; it's about combining various patterned papers, lots of embellishments and lots of journaling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Feeling inspired? And a J-fan now? Take a closer look at her creations in Scrap-n-Crop.com's Gallery, and follow J's blog.

{ more creations also featured on the RIGHT bar in this blog for a month }
.
.

Copyrights

Please do not use the original photos or reprint any of this blog entry's content without permission. Photos used here are with explicit permission from Jacqueline Yeo - Thanking you kindly.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more of her work.

Anonymous said...

so cantik.
i love her fabric stuff so much but i can't sew. my mom was right afterall. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Val, still waiting for classes. :)

Anonymous said...

inspirational.
i wished it wasn't the school holidays so i can sit and scraplift! not the fabric stuff though. i can't thread a needle!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! she is good. i have to catch up on this blog. so nice. to little time.

Anonymous said...

lovely fabric stuff. like the way she mixes the embellishments and piles them on and on and on and on...

oh, and of course we share the same initials - J!

:)

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails