Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, November 1, 2008

SCRAP.PENINGS in November 2008

.
MARK YOUR
CALENDAR... NOW!!!
.
.
.
.
SCRAP.PENINGS in Scrap-n-Crop.com for the month of November '08
.
1st November

open CROP.ARTY
{ apologies. Crop Party CANCELLED by Organiser Michelle Ku }

12th November
MANZA Charity Bazaar

19th November
AAM Charity Bazaar

23rd November
ABWM Charity Bazaar

24th November
the 4Cs Christmas Crop
(a private affair)*

30th November
House Mouse Fun{d}raising
.
.
.
* we apologise that we will not be able to accommodate appointments for store visits during the PRIVATE crop party sessions. However, you may still enjoy your shopping via our online store at http://www.scrap-n-crop.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll drop by later to help unpack the towering boxes later in the day then since the party is off.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am so glad I was introduced to your site by EM. I would like to throw my daughter of 10 a birthday party. Can you do it for me? How should I go about this?

Thank you so much,
Nancy

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

Hi there Nancy,

Thanks for dropping by.

Yes, EM is a gem and yes again, it will be our pleasure to host a party for your lil' princess. do contact me at valerie.gan@gmail.com to discuss details.

Cheers,
Val

Anonymous said...

House Mouse. Did I read HOUSE MOUSE? yipee yay yay

penelope haque said...

LOL
YEASH MA'AM!
House Mouse. Dates back to the '80s and some were limited editions.
All personal collection. Majority unused - some lightly used - coz my mom's friend, Agnes Chin, also stamper wanted to use so badly and I couldn't say no to someone who loves House Mouse as much as I do. Besides Agnes is so sweet...
:)

Anonymous said...

BTW girls, I noticed that your competitors are following your footsteps. You go for bazaar they go for bazaar. Maybe you should not share too much in the blog.

concern fan,
xxx

Anonymous said...

hi "anonymous" whilst i agree that i do see similarities of others following Scrap-n-Crop.com concepts, ideas, DTs et cetera, i personally think it is great if Scrap-n-Crop.com has created a trend and a positive one by encouraging others to give back to society as well. so, the more people participates in charity bazaars the better!

just my opinion - please do not prosecute me; but let's have a friendly exchange. thx!

Kisses from a fan of Scrap-n-Crop.com

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails