Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, November 20, 2008

7Gypsies!!! ... what a RUSH!

.


" whoooooHOAaaaa "
.
Pretty much sums up the only expression I got every time I mentioned it to the Scrap-n-Crop.com supporters who are "gilar" 7Gypsies.

Also never had we have soooooo many volunteers to come unpack and hoard to the point
I had to go:
.
"Girls! What is the point of this? How am I going to list it online if all of you leave me with 2 or 3 things?!?"

Naturally the rebuttal was quick:
.
"No-lar. I am getting for so-and-so also."
or
"No need to list lar. I save you the trouble and server space."
.
And trust me there was more buzzing and activity in my cramp store than the dealing floor at work. (err... yes, even the Scrap.Abode is getting cramp now... ha ha) Mobile phones were also going off. Apparently good things MUST be shared! 7Gypsies is definitely one of them.

So, girls we are really sorry about the totally unintended low stock numbers in our online store for 7Gypsies ... and yes, Scrap-n-Crop.com's standard practice of not reordering the same item stands.

If it's any consolation, we will leave you with some amazing creations and photos from the 7Gypsies' blog on their Savannah collection.

.

CLICK on the 7Gypsies banner to get your hands on the latest 7Gypsies in Scrap-n-Crop.com NOW!
.
..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Val. Got mine. So happy.

Anonymous said...

whooHOOOOOOOOOA indeed

Anonymous said...

going going GONE!
Am so glad I got my stash early.

Anonymous said...

gafer tapes?!?
yahoo!

Anonymous said...

oops. supposed to say whoooaaa not yahoo.

:D

Scrap-n-Crop Blogs said...

you girls are hillarious and crazy

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails