Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Photography Class anyone?

Photos courtesy d* | Copyright |
.
I know a lot of people who own nice cameras and/or photoshop and are just itching to learn how to use them, and I've had several friends ask if I could organise a class. So I'm going to organise one and I want to get a little feedback as to who would be interested! since Scrap-n-Crop.com believes in bringing only the best to you <-- hence, where possible only celebrities and professionals for all our classes.

I think it will be a ton of fun - I am very interested in organising one and it need not just be solely a photography lesson.



If you are interested, please vote on the poll and email me: valerie.gan@gmail.com
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

me. me. me.
When is this going to be conducted?
I'll going back to Franks for the Christmas hols.

Anonymous said...

oh ladies, also can we have private hire sessions?

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

don't worry. you'll be here and yes, we'll persuade for private sessions for you and your adorable kids.

Anonymous said...

Val, I wouldn't mind a private session as well - my photos taken though.

Anonymous said...

errr... Val, will this be hosted in KL only?

Anonymous said...

i have a simple point and shoot camera. can i join? or is this for the slr people only?

Scrap-n-Crop Blogs said...

siew bee - we will be organizing it in multiple locations. thanks.

shafara - this is for anyone. you dont need expensive equipment to get lovely output. thanks.

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails