Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HOOT! you'd regret missing updates

..
As predicted my phone was literally ringing off the hook {metaphorically speaking since mobile phones don't have hooks - lol} and I received 285 emails alone on today's sale!
.
Phew! That was exhausting and miraculously I still have my voice. But in any case, I hope I was able to address everyone's queries to satisfaction.
.
Well ladies, all the best later today - and again, apologies that I won't be able to answer any calls, sms, emails, instant messages whilst the promotion is happening - it will be just too hectic to cope and confusing for my little brain. :)
.
Be sure to be an early bird ... since we'll be processing invoices in the sequence the orders come in - so, literally first-come-first serve basis.
.
.

2 comments:

ditzygirl said...

I am busy going through the site now. Good luck everyone - early bird gets the worm!

pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure pressure
pressure pressure pressure pressure
pressure pressure pressure pressure
pressure pressure pressure pressure
pressure pressure pressure pressure

Wishful Thinking said...

:-) Good luck with orders overload! heheheee
285 emails!!! Gracious!

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails