Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SnC's CROP.ARTY: Canvas Art Lead - Jessy

.

.
Hello! 
My name is Jessy Christopher. 
I am a 29-year-old preschool teacher & a photographer in Malaysia. I have been scrapping since 2007. I started off with digital & hybrid scrapbooking and finally ventured into paper scrapbooking in the early of 2008. 

What I love the most about scrapbooking is the freedom to express myself. There are no boundaries, I can do whatever I want on my layout. Scrapbooking has become quite a passion and when I have any free time, it's the first thing to do in my list! Basically I sleep, eat & dream scrapbook! I always enjoy doing cards, layouts & also altered projects. 

My creations have been featured in Creating Keepsakes & Scrapbook Trends. 

I am always gear up to try out different techniques & enjoy playing with the different medium. I am a BIG fan of mist & paint. Just love getting my hands dirty :)!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.
Check out this month's Scrap-n-Crop.com's Crop.Arty - Canvas Art with Jessy Christopher.
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails