Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, July 15, 2010

SnC FEATURED ARTIST: Sheerah Teo

.
About me ...
I'm a small town girl, with big dreams. I have a great passion for card making ever since I was a kid. I enjoy seeing the smiles I put on faces as friends and family members receive my cards.
Also with the fact that I'm not a good 'talker', I find my cards a tool for me to share the love to people in my life. I believe time is the best gift you can give someone and so hand making them is my gesture of showing I really care as I would intentionally spend time to make something for that person. I have a dream that my cards or paper craft can touch people - of all ages all over the world. Whether its a cheer, a wish, a comfort or an encouragement, I hope my cards can leave a trace in people's lives.
.

.
My Style
.
I would say it's 'go with the flow' but mostly would turn out simple, sweet and cute. After getting my hands on distress inks, my style turns vintage a little. Anyways, I'm open to any new styles and I love to explore. As for now, recycled paper is the next thing on my list :)
.
.
Check out more of Sheerah's work at her blog HERE and at our gallery HERE!

.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails