Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Sunday, December 7, 2008

KREATIV BLOGGER {AWARD}

.
.
orrrhhhh... awwwww.... thanks Sharmaine!
.
And you know what? I shouldn't even be honoured by the award simply because ALL of the KREATIV work done in this Scrap-n-Crop.mmunity here is by my lil' sister - Penelope. But like she said earlier today, I can't possibly be giving her the award or (back) to Sharmaine or it will be a vicious cycle that never ends ...

Well, to both Sharmaine and Penny: I love you guuurls and your work. I wished I had half your creative juice!

O.K. Let me get on with the award and the rules.

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
.
.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.

So I award this to... arrrghhHHHH this is tough. Only 5! Anyways, in NO order of preferences the award goes to:
.
Serene, who has always been with us from day ONE and though not a scrapbooker or a techie she has come a long, long way. Not only does your work inspire me and give me strength, but your gentle, kind soul and wisdom grounds me and "pushes" me to carry on.

Serene, you have always always been the BIG sister for me and I {swear} a guardian angel. I will never forget the advice and the shoulder to cry on you have provided me especially in the initial days of me and my entire family adjusting to life with a special child. Like Bryant and your cutie pie Jon, you truly showed me what 'special' in special kids are... and if I may say you are one KREATIV woman when it comes to providing care to special kids. Muak.

{ p/s: this nomination is a vicious cycle one, I know. But this is an exception! }

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Natalia - one of the newest kid on the block for Scrap-n-Crop.com. She is fun{ky}. Sweet. Committed. Caring. Strong. and of course KREATIV!!!

Nat, you are honestly, one of the best(est) scrapper-cum-mix media artist I have known in Asia. We are honoured to have you as one of us... and I can't thank you enough for volunteering and making the time for us. {ok. I am getting teary... below is a snippet of what Nat is about}

xmas

1. Heart bokeh, 2. yummy hot bliss, 3. "Bench 2000", 4. birdhouse display at anthro, 5. Autumn has fallen onto my summer chair, 6. Starbuckskeh, 7. TWISI #210, 8. Have yourself a merry little Christmas....., 9. * Macaroons.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sabrina Donnet ! of course!


Have you not seen her gorgeous and inspiring work?
Though Penny worked mostly with you, I can't help but be grateful and overwhelmed by your commitment and quality of your work which has inspired many, many, many people in Asia.

Sabrina, thank you also for going through the trouble and taking charge of the Europe promotion - which you really didn't have to, but did it anyway. We love you! We are truly honoured and blessed to have you as our DT/Featured Artist*.

{p/s: my 17 month old daughter loves your blog to bits. She will dance to your music and giggle!}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My fourth nomination goes to Iris Babao Uy - a familiar household name for scrappers in Asia and Prima Marketing fans! Besides her unquestionable fan-tas-tic creations, what strikes me most about Iris is her witty, no-nonsense, down-to-earth, professional approach. Guided by those, she never fails to give 300% ... good luck with the new addition Iris ,and it's an honour to have you as our DT/Featured Artist*.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rachel Clarke
Finalist of Scrap-n-Crop.com's 2008 Project Scrap-away. Stamper. Scrapper. Card maker. Mother of 2 loving kids, adoring wife and wonderful friend. OH, our Kit Club guru (with Sharmaine).

Let's see. Why Rachel besides the fact that she is KREATIV? hmm... in one word "AMAZING". Yes, she is truly amazing in many, many ways and I could seriously add the adjective "AMAZING" to every role Rachel plays above.

Rachel, I thank you for being here with us. I am awfully sorry (but yet I will be doing it again) for giving you 11th hour notices and for the mayday calls. I am priviledge to have met you - someone who would tell me things as it is and for sharing tips and advise. Thank you for being around. And thank you for having brought up 2 wonderful kids who are so pure and sincere... and who plays with Bryant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
.
.

7 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Oh Val ... thank you :-) I don't feel particularly amazing though! I sort of feel teary myself reading that! Thanks :-)

Serene Ho said...

Thank you Val! Yes...I agree with Rachel that I almost went into emoticon when I read what you wrote. I love you, your family and I love being with SnC. It has brought some highlights to my life and also my brain {both technically and creatively}! Keep strong and we shall continue to strive to make happiness to those who are less privileged.

bibine 75 said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh my got!!! tank you very very much.... i'm happy..!!
je suis super touchée et émue par votre "award".. je suis très heureuse que nos chemins se soient croisés...
i love your blog!!! Vous êtes une équipe formidable!! thanks tanks tanks

Anonymous said...

congratulations girls!

Val, even as an outsider I nearly cried. I now understand what makes Scrap-n-Crop.com REALLY special and different. It's the fact that people make a difference in other people's life in at a deeper level.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

aw...gals...kiss kiss...thank you! luv ya all!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. love the blogs.

Rachel you certainly write well.
Serene very touching stories and courages mom.
Sabrina i dont understand but can't agree more with Val's 17 m.o.
Natalia's colours are so sweet and the work is lovely.
Iris needless to say has gorgeous work.

Great choice Val.

Anonymous said...

congrat girls!
love all the awarded sites and i want to cry reading the messages.

dont know how you all got time to do blog, work, scrapbook, mother, wive. i can already want to die and wished my kids will give me 2-3 hours ever week to sleep or scrapbook.

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails