Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, December 13, 2008

the gems of Making Memories

..
back by popular demand
.
.
and since you luuuuurv those the Desktop Carousel and Embellishment Storage Box so much..
.
we thot we'll bring this fan-ta-bu-lous
Making Memories
EMBELLISHMENT CENTRE
in for you just in time for Christmas!
Yes, this one is the REAL deal.
.
.
I know, I'm taking one for myself one too!!!
.
.
{ not listed in the Scrap-n-Crop.com online store at time of release of this blog. self collection advisable. Be sure to make an appointment with us at +6.012.386.28.69 2 - this is a SIZZLING HOT HOT ITEM!!!}
.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak!
I want one!!! But Val, I dah balik kampung. How? How?

Anonymous said...

aiyo like this how la tu bungkus ....hahahhaa....

Anonymous said...

whoa!
I want. I want. I want.

Ida D. said...

Waaaaa.. I so so want the carousel.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

lol..you al very cute...psss....the carousel already online...the rest belum...wait till you see them!!! woo hooo hooo...i also want one...!!!

shafara, just order first...i keep for you!!! he he he

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails