Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Featured ARTIST: Sabrina Donnet

...

pour moi?
Born in 1975, I live in Wasworth, Switzerland with the love of my life of 12 years and 3 fury ones (cats).

on Scrapbooking
Since I do not have any little monsters of my own, I scrap my brother and sister's kids as well as my good friends and family.

I've always been fascinated with photography and was introduced to scrapbooking in 1999 by my girlfriend, Sophie.

Back then, we didn't have much scrapbooking shops in Switzerland and I had to be very creative and innovative in my attempts to make things look pretty.

Now, it is pure pleasure and happiness as I LOVE TO SHOP!... and of course buying all the pretty embellishments to arrange on my work.


your work and influences

My style is very much 'freestyle' and I do some classic styles too. I love all styles and spent countless of hours leafing through books and magazines admiring the work of other talented scrappers which serves as an inspiration. For me, it is the details and the journaling that matters most in my work and there is nothing more enjoyable and uplifting than to indulge myself in a trip down memory lane whenever I leaf through albums I have made.


favourite hobby
hmmm... it has to be both scrapbooking and photography. I HATE it when something pretty catches my attention and I do not have my camera on hand. I also love it when the weather is bad and I can't go out and take photos as that gives me an excuse not to leave the favourite part of my home - my scrapbooking room.

last note ...
I am honoured to share this passion with you and thank you in advance for all the attention!!! ... kisses... kisses...



* * * * * * * * *
Sabrina, née en 1975, j'habite le Valais (Suisse). En amour depuis plus de 12 ans avec "mon chouchou" et quelques poilus (3 chats). Nous n'avons pas de *petits monstres*, alors j'emprunte et scrap ceux de mon frère et de ma sœur ou de ma belle-soeur...Je suis passionnée pour la photo et le SCRAP, découvert en 99 grâce à mon amie Sophie, mais c’est seulement depuis peu que l’on trouve des articles de scrap en suisse… au début, c’était beaucoup de récup et d’invention pour essayer de faire de joli scrap.. Maintenant, c’est un pur bonheur avec tout le matériel que l’on peut acheter en boutique.. J'adore me replonger dans un album où tous les souvenirs nous reviennent facilement en mémoire... c'est magique... ça redonne du peps..J'aime les petits détails et les personnes qui les remarquent...J'adore acheter, ranger et avoir plein de scrapbidules... c'est un pur plaisir...Je déteste voir quelque chose qui me plaît et ne pas avoir l'appareil photo sous la main...J'aime, de temps en temps, si il fait mauvais temps dehors,... car c'est une bonne excuse pour ne pas quitter la scraproom (lieu préféré de la maison...).Plutôt "freestyle" en général, j'aime aussi changer de style pour du plus classique..., en fait, j'aime tous les styles et je passe des heures à regarder les pages des autres scrapeuses, c'est incroyable de voir toutes vos idées.Le scrap c'est génial, et ça n'a aucune limite créative...Je me réjouis de partager cette passion avec VOUS et merci d’avance de votre attention..Bisous bisous

* * * * * * * * *


my blog {french}

more of Sabrina's work is available on Scrap-n-Crop.com's online gallery
OR scroll to the BOTTOM of this blog

7 comments:

leila Jezequel said...

Great choice!!Sabrina is a very talented,sweet and funny girl!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
I love love love both your work!
Looks like SnC is going beyong Asia - wow! Great work Val, Pen and all the other girls that supports and volunteers. I wished I was closer to be more involved as well.

And congratulations on the new 'warehouse'.

Anonymous said...

Les félicitations Sabrina ! Beau ! ne peut pas attendre de voir que vous utilisant le Fragment-n-la Récolte › le s belle gamme de produits.

Anonymous said...

la La de La d'ooh… votre modèle est si unique !

Anonymous said...

truly inspirational. Wished you were closer and Scrap-n-Crop could organise a class.

Anonymous said...

Val/Penny, where have you been hiding her all this while?

Truly amazing. Loving her creations so much.

Anonymous said...

oops! late again.
i love her work.
so adorable.

thanks for sharing,
J

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails