Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, July 25, 2011

NEW ARRIVALS!!! 7Gypsies Mykronos Collection in SnC

.
sun, FUN and surf 
screams 7 Gypsies new collection - Mykronos.
.
.
Different from all the other 7 Gypsies Collections we have in Scrap-n-Crop.com, as well as still trying to get inspired for the mini album I had planned for my not so recent New Zealand trip with Becky and my mother, I was pleased when the Mykronos Collection arrived and immediately stashed some away in my scrapbooking room.

Like me, I am sure the Mykronos Collection is sure to brighten up your day ….
.









.
Get inspired with these lovely projects by 7 Gypsies' talented Design Team members!
.







.
Enjoy! some sun, surf and FUN by getting your own collection of 7 Gypsies  Mykronos Collection in Scrap-n-Crop.com HERE.
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails