Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NEW ARRIVALS!!! 7Gypsies Camden Collection in SnC

.

.

Looking at CAMDEN brings me fond memories...I was alone, first time in LONDON, and I found myself wondering through suburbs.

(yes, I love the suburbs more than downtown, well except for Covent Garden but I will leave that experience for another day)

So, here I was in CAMDEN LOCK and then there were alleys where shop keepers asked "Maam, are you keen on a tattoo?" or "….  a nose ring", and ohoooo some other kinky stuff too! 

Well, you get my drift! 

Nevertheless, CAMDEN has one of the most interesting flea markets ever, nothing like the new 7Gypsies' CAMDEN Collection though, but what the heck! So here you go, enjoy!
.




Get inspired by these lovely creations …
.


 .
Buy your very own 7Gypsies' Camden Collection from Scrap-n-Crop.com HERE.
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails