Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, May 27, 2010

THURSDAY THRILL - Bet Ya Didn't Know



Bet you didnt know I baked...he he....you learn something new everyday! Guess my leaving my current job relieved some stress off me and I had resumed some of my hobbies!

Since this Thursday Thrill is all about food, food, food....thought I shall share my Blueberry Cupcake recipe with you!


BLUEBERRY CUPCAKES (Makes 12)

125 gms Butter
1 cup (100 gm) sugar
2 eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla
2 1/2 Cups (260gm) Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp salt
1 Punnet Blueberries
1/2 cup fresh milk


1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs (mixes with vanilla) bit by bit and continue creaming butter and sugar til light and fluffly.
3. Sift flour and baking powder. Add salt.
4. Fold in flour and milk alternating one at a time.
5. Add blueberries.
6. Put them into cupcake tins and bake @ 170 for 25 mins.



Oh, incidentally, take 25% off all FLAIR DESIGN (which is baking related..yummy) today only!

PS: To enjoy the discounts, please use the discount code in your newsletter.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails