Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NEW ARRIVALS!!! Restock of evergreen classic scrapbooking books at SnC

                  

.
Oooh did I tell you how much I love books? 
 .
Yup, every time I move office or home, I leave behind a trail of books. I store books everywhere as I don't think anywhere I ever lived holds enough space for my collection, so imagine my frustration when I went hunting for my old favourites and I could not find them! 
.
So here I am, I had to re-order my old favourites...
I am sure you will find them very inspirational as true to being evergreen indeed! I have also taken the liberty to offer them at reduced prices! Yes, when Scrap-n-Crop.com can pass on discounts we do pass them on to you! So here we are presenting Donna and Ali among others:
.
            
.
                    
 .
                        
.
Check them out at Scrap-n-Crop.com NOW under PUBLICATIONS 
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails