Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, October 12, 2009

more MIMI Totes Available in Scrap-n-Crop.com

..
When Scrap-n-Crop.com first started selling the MIMI Totes, my scrapbooking girlfriends dissuaded me from hoarding a design or two for myself. OK. Honestly 3 designs. Reasons being: "...but Val, you do not go for any scrap parties." ... err... which is not entirely accurate but yes, I hardly have the time to do so.
.
So, by the time the 2nd shipment came in, I totally ignored the protests and facts above and got myself 2 designs. That decision was probably one of the best I have made to date! It comes with me whenever it's time to visit the in-laws, although a BIG negotiation takes place at least 48 hours before departure with my husband for space allocation in the boot. See, with mr. B's handicapped wheelies, half the boot is gone. Add in the kids clothes, pampers, sterilizer, et cetera ... yes, mr hubby, I understand where you are coming from, but I gotta have my MIMI!
.
See, the MIMI is my portable scrapbook room.
And the only time I have to scrapbook is at the in-laws simply because I have no internet access to list things, blog ... do anything that is related to Scrap-n-Crop.com
.
The MIMI is in fact a very cost efficient 'room'. It is my 'roving scrapbook room'! so seriously, back off... I just must have it. One. Two. Or even Three designs.

Oh and did I tell you that these cruel, naughty manufacturers have come up with more and more swanky, funky, cool designs? Sigh! I am a goner. Yup. Still tempted to add on my personal collection although Scrap-n-Crop.com has shipped in a few rounds of MIMI Totes by now.
.
.
Join the club of trotting or pulling your own MIMI Totes today by checking out our collection of MIMI Totes in Scrap-n-Crop.com. Click HERE now... and you'd never regret your decision.
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails