Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Honouring DADs This Month

.
Oh no! How time flies!!! And it's already that time of the year to honour the men in our lives.
.
FATHERS.
and our children's FATHERS.
.
I'm not sure about you, but it's also usually the one occassion I am stumped. I never knew what to get my dad. What would make it happy. And after 36 years, I still don't know!!! :(
.
To make matters worse, I now have to figure out what's best for the two great men in my life; my father and my husband - my children's father.
.
Well, I've googled and search the internet for ideas ... and I thought I would share some of them with you (who may or may not be in the similar predicament as I am). I thought I should comb departmental stores to see what's available, perhaps drop some hints here and there to know what he would like ... :(
.
or perhaps (bad idea though) go through his stack of paper work in a hopeless search for possibly any brochures or 'hints' he may have left... you think?
.
Well, Penny said "GRrrr....EAT idea. Wait till you see a swanky sports car brochure." Oh well, but that's Penny!
.
Ladies, if you have any ideas, drop me a note. I would be so grateful. In the meantime, I've put together a Father's Day kit for June 2009 Kit of the Month. And at the back of my mind a little voice says "Make them something!" :)
.
hugs ladies,
Val
.
.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
.
Some ideas ...
.

.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
.


.
.

2 comments:

julie said...

I'm in agreement. If only they appreciate scrapbooking things!

bambino said...

hihihihi i know what you mean. i just make him the card i like.

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails