Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, June 2, 2008

ali inspires ... why not scrap-lift?

SCRAP-LIFT?!?

oh, well...
...................we all do it from time to time.

A little help and inspiration from the "gurus" wouldn't hurt. So, while I was flipping through my latest CK mag, I saw this!
.
."OMG, I have the same Bo Bunny LOVE Album!"

Immediately I sprinted to my basement room (hee hee, the advantage of having a scrapbook store I guess) and grabbed one LOVE album for myself.

"I'll make an album for Becks," I thought.
"Ahh... let's make one for Bryant as well."

So, I took two albums rather than one. Since mine is still in progress ... here's more pix of the pro's - Ali Edwards.


.
(all photos taken off CK mag May '08 issue)


No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails