Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, June 23, 2008

RAKs



I now truly understand Random Acts of Kindness; no, its not those pieces of papers or a scrapbooking kit you give away, but rather the selfless act by a random stranger. I thought I have to share this as time and again when I get inspirational emails or RAKs, I can't help but have this strange feeling that indeed, one small deed, we can change the world, well...maybe not the world but it does make a difference.

A new customer whom I have "met" over the phone offered me and Bryant a place to stay in Singapore when we will be going there for treatment.
Now, that is what I call RAK.
No questions asked... just a sincere offer coming out deep from the heart.

I am indeed touched and although my day started badly, after that conversation, nothing seems to matter anymore. Why worry about office politics or material possessions? It is meaningless...

And today, I received yet another email from another customer offering to help spread the word...it is indeed instances like this that keeps me going...

SCRAPBOOKING helped me get through the worst of times, and I hope by making it affordable we can in turn help others.

We would also like to help in terms of employment and we are looking for a new forum moderator. So if anyone knows of anyone who can "contribute" to our site and has lost a job because of a special need child, we welcome them with open arms!

x-o-x, Val


No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails