Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, May 24, 2013

NEW ARRIVALS!!! Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Blueprint Cling Stamps in SnC


This new blueprint collection from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous is simply to die for!

And here's why … growing up {without inhibitions} I spent my time and pocket money drawing and painting {oils, acrylics, pastels} … quite unlike Val who thought it was all a bit messy and a waste of my pocket money!

Today, having not drawn for over 2 decades I struggle to complete my African travel sketch pad … 


… until bingo! 

Just as I was to board my plane for a week with the Samburu tribe {yes, again, this is unheard of for Val who doesn't understand why I chose to live in a dome shape "home" for a week, squat over a drop hole along side 400 other Samburu villages, jump and dance round a campfire with young warriors and eat (sign of the cross) unknown things}, I casts my eyes on ...


So, the below just got my blood pumping … imagine the endless possibilities.
Imagine the lovely "sketches" {ahem} I will be able to produce.

So, yeah, the new Tim Holtz Blueprint Stampers Anonymous Collection is just to die for!!!

Click HERE to grab yours from Scrap-n-Crop.com.
I've done my shopping! :)













No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails