NOV'17 Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 2:00pm) and on selected weekends (2:00pm to 5:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

August 2017 weekend Open Days are: 11th November {SAT} | 26th November {SUN} |

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, July 24, 2009

We R Memory Keepers Tiffany Collection

..
We R Memory Keepers' Tiffany Collection is now available in Scrap-n-Crop.com. Enjoy these lovely patterned papers, journal pads and much much more by clicking on this link
.
.
.

2 comments:

Alana said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Maria

http://memory1gb.com

Alana said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Maria

http://memory1gb.com

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails