Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congratulations to Gabrielle McCann

..
Congratulations to Gabrielle McCann of ACT Australia who won the Mother May I Benefit Challenge for the Sclerodema Foundation.
.
Gabrielle receives a Chatterbox hamper worth more than USD80 from us!!! Woo Hoo!!!
.

.
To recap, "Mother May I?" is a benefit class at Get It Scrapped! that began on April 27th and ran through the week after Mother's Day. Tami Taylor's mom died of scleroderma, and Tami created this jam-packed challenge class based upon well-known "mom-isms" to honor her. All proceeds went to the Scleroderma Foundation.
.
Thanks to all who participated in the class, more than USD505.00 was raised just from this event!

The gift of Gab!

"My name is Gabrielle McCann and I've been scrapbooking for around 7 years. I've been married to Anthony for 17 years and we have a 6 year old son, Conor. We lived in Hong Kong for 8 years and have been back in Australia for just over 3. Most of my scrapbooking is about Conor, but through classes at debbiehodge.com I've been learning to create a fuller picture of my life by sometimes actually scrapping about me!"

Woo hoo Gab! Here's some layouts from this wonderful scrapper!
.

CRAZY FOR LOVE
.
QUEEN OF QUIRKY
.
SWEET BLISS
.
CHRISTMAS SURF

Thank you Tami and Debbie for hosting such a wonderful challenge! Scrapbooking 4 A Cause!

2 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Congratulations Gabrielle. What a great prize. :-)
Wish I had the time to do that class - it looked fantastic.

shafara said...

I love queen of quriky so much.
Congrats! Gabrielle!
I am so jealous. Such a nice gift.

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails