Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, July 27, 2018

FEATURED PRODUCT: Prima Marketing Flowers available in Scrap-n-Crop.com


My love for Prima flowers was rekindled with yesterday's post where Stacey incorporated Prima Watercolor Confections with gel and medium textures and flowers. And so I search for more inspiring projects such as Stacey's and found this by Nastya Istorkina and many more below including our own designer Namizam Muda!

"I made the photo frame using Prima Watercolor Resist Paper as a base inside my frame and Watercolor Confections. I love it because I can mix colors and create new shades that I want. It’s really fun!" ~ Nastya Istorkina

It's truly gorgeous and the layers are just mesmerizing!


So, if you're looking for gorgeous flowers ... Scrap-n-Crop.com has loads of Prima flowers in stock. 


From vibrant colours to pastels to suit your project requirements.





And not just colors, but assorted materials Prima flowers are made from...
 From fabric, to hemp and watercolour paper that allows you to add in your own creativity like Bonita Rose Kempenich below:


"As I was prepping some journal pages, I used shades of pink and white to freehand brush these roses. As all of you know, I love flowers -- so I had to include one of Prima's Watercolor Rose Quartz flowers too! Painting these flowers was easy using The Classics and Tropicals Watercolor Confections, these paints are the most vibrant I've seen!" ~ Bonita Rose Kempenich 


Right to dark, bold, grunge flowers that makes a statement as used by Namizam Muda (IG @zamdori) in a mini album project and tri-fold card project he taught at Scrap-n-Crop.com 






Don't forget to check out those in the Clearance section of our online store too to enjoy great savings.




No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails