Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PRODUCT FEATURE: We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch by Amanda Rose Zampelli



Reblog from Amanda Rose Zampelli's blog with permission:
Heelllo, everybody!  Happy Friday! If you are visiting me for the first time from the We R blog, then I'm very pleased to meet you!  Thanks for stopping by. I was recently hired by We R Memory Keepers as a product designer and as a bonus: I get to blog a bit for them too! 

Today I'm excited to share how I used one of the We R TAB punches in my Albums Made Easy album. Firstly, let me say, I've been on the hunt for good monthly tabs.  In my album from last year, I used Martha Stewart tabs, but this year I could not find them for the life of me!
It was all meant to be because the TAB punch has come into my life and is all kinds of wonderful!
Above is the bundle I received: the INDEX TAB Punch, the INDEX TAB Adhesives, and the SANS SERIF Black Labels. 

To make my JAN, FEB, and MARCH tabs, I paired two papers from my stash (neon pink dots and a woodgrain) with my TAB punch and label stickers.
I stuck the labels to the punched-out woodgrain to act as the fronts, and the punched-out pink dots would serve for the back.
I make sure to stagger the months so I can easily spot and access them.
I now have a 'business in the front/party in the back' type feel to my album, and I love every glimpse of it! ♥ Perfect little detail.
BONUS!
You can even customize what you put inside the label, like I did below.  In my latest |week 11 and 12| spread in my pocket scrapbook, I made three half-pages of three different weekend adventures.  
I created labels of the dates in which I went on the three different adventures, then…

...placed each in the TAB punch, and SQUEEZED! CLUH-CHUNK! ...out popped my tab cutout!


What results is a perfectly formed tab, ready to be 'hugged' by the TAB Adhesive. 


I die! Two super cute, customized tabs put in my album with a few easy steps.

I'm already trying to figure out ways to get more TAB punches in my stash.  Do you own one? I'd love to see the tabs you've made and how you use them.
In the meantime, you can catch me here on this blog daily, or every Friday with crafts and fun things in collaboration with my new work family at We R Memory KeepersYou can also find me on instagram | twitter | and pinterest | or follow me on bloglovin'
Yay! Have a good one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 Check out other fun innovative products by We R Memory Keepers too.

.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails