Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

COMING SOON!!! New AWESOME 2 die-for Ribbons in SnC

.
Going back to our first passion at Scrap-n-Crop.com, we've imported in more awesome ribbons - jacquards, tulle, satin, grosgrain - with unique designs that will leave you dizzy with choice.



This shipment in particular is getting me all excited as I had always, always wanted bolts and bolts of them as I was growing up … but with the type of pocket money I had (more so in "seashells") they were way above my budget.

I suppose after all these years of hard work, it finally paid off. I can buy cartonS of them!
{at times like these, despite all the hard work, it's great having a scrapbooking store!}
.
Oh just so you are forewarned, do not be alarmed if I spot the gypsy look in no time.
I'll be dolling up Beck's skirts for sure!
.
.
Lastly, if there's any one of you out there who are into ribbon craft, mixed media artist who loves incorporating these great ribbons and would like to share your creations with us by way of Featured Artist and/or Crop.Arty, please contact Scrap-n-Crop.com at admin@scrap-n-crop.com
.

.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails