Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hils is on vacation but ...

.
… which mean we won't be having any Hils Hints today to Kill Your Monday Blues.

Nonetheless, it's not all gloom at Scrap-n-Crop.com this Monday. 
We are glad to announce that you will soon be Creating with Lissa every Thursday, in addition to the Monday features of Hils Hints when Hils is back.

For a sneak peak, of Creating with Lissa here's a quick biography of Elisa Delatore - Lissa - in her own words.
.
My name is Elisa Delatore, I am 38 years old, married with an excellent husband that supports me in everything and blessed with 2 children – Nicole with 8 years old and Viccenzo with 6 years old.

I leave in São Paulo, Brazil, and have a Bachelor degree in Hospital Psychology. But I became addicted to Scrapbooking, which is now my new profession.

Like many other people, I started scrapbooking when my daughter was born 8 years ago. I wanted something different to store and keep so many wonderful memories.

Here in Brazil scrapbook was still new and there were very few stores that provided classes and had products for sale. With Globalization, the Brazilian women were seduced by beautiful papers and embellishments and today we find easily any product we desire.

As a scraper, I give private classes; teaching and motivating my students to always create with love and care, since I believe this is how you make a beautiful work – with emotion.

I show my work in my personal blog - Lissa's World - and I am also the owner of a Forum (http://www.creativescrappers.com.br ) where I create and show Tutorials, On-Line-CROP’s, Articles and News, Games and I learn and teach all the time. 

To me, the Forum is a real Amusement Park.

I hope to be able to share at least a little bit of my knowledge with you and contribute the best way possible, and hopefully build new real friendships, even being so far away from you personally.

Kisses,
Elisa Delatore




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails