Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, October 22, 2010

SnC's CROP.ARTY: Tricks or Treats Halloween Crop.Arty and Party Photos

.
darn! I missed the brown bear and all the princesses last Saturday - Scrap-n-Crop.com's Halloween Crop-Arty-cum-Party that was led by the talented and wonderful Rose, who's amazing with kids!!!  By the time I got there ... mom's were out of their costumes, busy shopping and most of the kids (girls who dressed up as Princesses) have mostly turned into mischievous "trolls" led this time around not by Rose, but my 3 years-plus-a-few-months niece Becky!!!

Nonetheless, here's a few photos, courtesy Rachel (who dressed as a witch with a sexy nose).

I'll be uploading more photos as proud mommies and talented scrappers pass them on to me.
Thanks Rachel! Read Rachel's version here.
.
the 8 kids around the table busy putting together their little Halloween album after posing for their photos earlier on ... mothers looking on and assisting.

the two lovely witches! 

Love both of you - and sorry I couldn't make it - was gonna be a witch too! Ha ha ... so I guess its as well I couldn't make it.
.
.
P/S: I hope someone took the lovely Halloween themed cupcakes Rose made and the paper pumpkins.
.
.

4 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Sexy nose????? I think not! hahaa
Ummm no I didn't take a pic of the cupcakes sorry - they look great too. I didn't even get a pic of the tutor Rose! Hopeless aren't I. Sorry about that. Aaron has his paper pumpkin hanging on the wall - did you want me to take a pic of that for you?? ;-)

allthingspurple said...

hey, I got the cupcake pics. I have send Valerie the username and passwords. Get it from her!

allthingspurple said...

Just read your last line in your blog. I got the pumpkin too *grin* I just put it up at my blog yesterday. You can copy it over. I snitched some of RAchel's pic as well.

allthingspurple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails