Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Thrill - Stampers Anonymous


I don't know about you but I lurve, lurve, lurve Tim Holtz's stamps under the Stampers Anonymous label. In fact, I love it so much, its almost a collection looking pretty right now in my well you know, largely, unused scrapbook room! I have made a mental reservation to bring them along when I visit my in-laws, the only place where I actually sit down and do absolutely nothing. From now on, that will be SCRAPPING Time!!! Did I tell you, theres a lovely loft waiting to be re-modelled into a wanna-be Martha's Craft room? Well, I think I've said enough...
.
So here goes, for TODAY ONLY, take 20% OFF STAMPERS ANONYMOUS from Scrap-n-Crop.
.
Be quick! I need to justify buying NEW STAMPERS ANONYMOUS stamps!!!

PS: Don't forget to use the discount code from our newsletter.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails