Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Punches: sure punched the daylight out of me!

.
First it was the dizzy choices I brought in for Scrap-n-Crop.com: from mini to Xtra GIGA punch sizes of assorted shapes and designs. Absolutely went nuts over the GIGA and Xtra GIGA but I had to put a stop at hoarding more than 5 for myself this shipment.
.
Then, it was the speed they were snapped up.
I loaded them during lunch hour on Friday and by supper time, a good deal of the new arrivals and newly listed punches were gone.
.
Though I may be bringing more in, there's no guarantee and as you know, it's not our practice to reorder stuff. So, make sure you get yours quickly and sincere apologies for not blogging about this concurrently with listing as I normally do! Totally forgot!!!
.
.
.
Check out the remaining punches in store HERE.
.
And remember to email me at valerie.gan@gmail.com if you have any specific pre-order needs. I will try my best to acommodate your request.
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails