Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Scrappy Angie's The Big Reveal 2 - The New Big Shot

It's Thursday and I am back with another Scrappy Angie post. I was away last week but I am back with more of the Sizzix Big Shot! If you missed the BIG reveal of the Big Shot, click HERE to read the unveiling of this fantastic machine.

Some of you may be wondering - why should I buy the Big Shot? It only cut flowers and I prefer a more versatile machine. Well, today I will be showing you some other stuff that you can cut using the Big Shot.

***

First up, I'd like to show you another "recipe" using some Bigz dies. 


1. Place your sandwich plate at the bottom of your Bigz die with it on top
2. Then place your cardstock on top of your die and the second sandwich plate on top.

Look how nicely the tags are cut out! Very clean cuts.



So, what can the Big Shot cut other than flowers? Here are some samples that I cut out. From birds, to flourishes and tags.. the possibilities are endless!


Here are some really intricate flourishes that I cut out with the Big Shot.


It can also cut alphabets!


Also note that with one die that you buy - you can practically make so many things from the very same die! Here, I am using Tim Holtz's Bigz Tattered Floral die.


Here I made 3 totally different flowers using the same die using tissue paper, cardstock and felt.


I hot glued the felt flowers onto a hairband .. and wa-la! (do ignore the selfie here!) 


***

Click HERE to be a proud owner of Sizzix Big Shot™ Machine and a savvy and well-tool(ed) crafter today!

Look out also for the Make & Take with the Big Shot!! Scrap-n-Crop.com will be announcing it soon.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails