Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SnC's Spring March Crop.Arty

..
the sugar definitely got to my head!
I forgot the camera. Can you believe that?!?
.
3 cakes!
. 1 marble. 1 banana with lemon icing . 1 steamed moist choc cake .
uh huh. Can you blame me for forgetting the camera now? Knew you'd understand and accept the absence of behind the scene shots as well as shots of our lovely Crop.Arty attendees work. lol
.

7 scrappers - 2 of which were novices and I have to say I am so impressed at their end product! Sure blew me away not to mention the speed they did it in.
.
1 extremely late comer - but all is well, instructions on the way.
.
2 regrets - kits and instructions on the way!
.
and that made our 10 participants.
Apologies to the rest which we had to turn down since we can only comfortably acommodate 10 pax in scrap-room.

.
We finished ONE album - Home Sweet Home and got to play with the Zutter and Slice.
.
.
as for the SECOND mini... spring...
well, our Crop.Arty attendees have expressed that they are game enough to give it a shot on their own.

.
.
Well, good luck ladies and hopefully you will share with us your finished product. Here's mine:
.
.
Happy Scrapping ladies ...
.
xox, Penelope
. .
p/s: pssst... I'm thinking fabric next round.
Anyone game or has a technique or two to share?
.
.

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Finished my house mini :-) Will blog it later today (need to take pics first). Thanks so much Penny ... enjoyed the afternoon. Now will I get the spring one done?? Hehehee time will tell!

Anonymous said...

Do you think my husband will consider moving to KL? I am so envious of all you ladies!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you girls had a fun time again. Yup, Siewbee, you and I can continue to dream. Hope?

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails