Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tell Us What YOU WANT!

.
I have a hard time ordering stuff for the store each time. Mainly because I am always tempted to buy what I like. So here I am again, pouring through CHA Winter 2009 (and I haven't even finished listing CHA SUMMER 2008!).
.
So I am thinking, ok, lets ask YOU what YOU WANT! We'll try our best to accommodate and yes, we are taking pre-orders too...the SLICE for sure (cuz I want one too!!! lol)
.
From TODAY till END JANUARY, email me your list, your wish list, or simply your supply list! No guarantees but if I can order it I will!

Hmmm
....what better way to start 2009 by just shopping???
.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1- MM Slice!!!
2- more, more punches
3- Scor Pal
4- Clear stamps organisers
5- Easel Frame from Pageframe Designs

Anonymous said...

oh yes!
MM Slice!!!
hmmm how about a dedicated room with all the storage solutions from MM i have been dreaming about?

Anonymous said...

LOL
Bonus. We need bonus.
I personally want what j wants and everything on the list. How?

Anonymous said...

yay! submitted mine. please Val, bring them in. please.

Anonymous said...

everything!!!

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING!!!
and more

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails