Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Saturday, December 6, 2008

winners of HOUSE MOUSE FUN(D)RAISING TIS' CHRISTMAS announced!

.
...
Congratulations ladies!
.

I can't believe some of you are coming to collect them NOW.
As in N-O-W!
I am on the way NOW, now!

... sob sob... one last peek at them... my babies. Well ladies, please love them as much as I have. and thanks for supporting us and our charitable events thus far.
.
all wrapped and ready to go!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS -

xox
Penelope

~

Winners announcement HERE.
.
.

(http://scrap-n-crop-mmunity.blogspot.com/2008/11/house-mouse-fundraising-tis-christmas_12.html)
.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaahoooooooooo
sorry lah Penny. anxious and so excited.

Nilla said...

Yipee!! Thanks!! Nilla

Serene Ho said...

woo hoo! thank you! thank you! all who supported us! I'm so happy to know there are so many generous and loving hearted fans who supported our cause!

Staff of SnC

penelope haque said...

Carol - it's ok. Ha ha.
Rachel came too and first!
Nilla emailed almost immediately.

Wishful Thinking said...

Oh Penny if I had seen this blog post before I came to the shop I would have left the little mice there for you to have another night to two with! hehehe :-)
I promise I will take VERY good care of them, and if you want them to visit let me know hehee

penelope haque said...

don't worry Rachel. Glad it went to good homes. :)

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails