Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scrappy Angie's: Mosaic Tiled Card

Hey!! Angeline here back with a Thursday Tips & Tutorial.

I have a step-by-step on how to create your very own mosaic tiled card.



***

1. Prepare an A2 white cardstock and a few pieces of patterned paper. Here I've used my scraps :)


2. Cut the patterned paper into random thickness strips.


3. Then cut them into squares - and then cut them into half diagonally.


4. Next, start adhering them onto your cardstock randomly! Here I've just glued the sides in to create my border!

This will take some time, but patience does it :)


Once done, this is how it looks like!! :) 
Don't you think this is perfect for the upcoming Hari Raya too? :)


I've put a die cut frame as the center point with a stamped Unity Stamp sentiment from this month's Kit of the Month "Beautiful inside out" - which I've colored in with my Copics.  I've also inked the card's edges with some gold ink.


For more of my work, do visit my blog at www.scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com.

-------------------------------------
Supplies used:
Unity Stamp KOM 07/14 "Beautiful inside out"
Copic markers
Die cut frame

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails