Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NEW ARRIVALS!!! Martha Stewart PORTABLE WORK STATION Tool Storage Bag in SnC




The Martha Stewart Crafts™ Portable Work Station is just amazingly wonderful if you're on the road - like me! 

I love stationery. Don't ask me why, but I feel insecure with just the bare minimum even if it's an overnight trip for work… so now, I pack my favourite Cutterbee, rotary blade, ceramic letter opener, craft tweezers and even an eyelet puncher along … for work.

Truthfully, I've never had a need for any of the above on work trips, and frankly, I will never have the need for them on any of my work trips - for Pete's sake, I work the spreadsheets for a living!

But, it makes me feel secure … and though I had thought Val was mad to gift it to me on my birthday … I've found it to be wonderful. So, rather than taking along embellishments, ribbons, scrapbook papers etc. I bring along my paperwork!!! with those feel-secured unnecessary stationery and crafting tools. 

However, now that I have been challenged to do a Travel Themed Project Life, I suspect more essential crafting tools, as well as embellishments, ribbon, scrapbook paper, a cutting mat, and a scoring board will make way into my Martha Stewart Crafts™ Portable Work Station.

So, seriously, do consider the Martha Stewart Crafts™ Portable Work Station. It's compact and makes it easy to bring your crafting essentials with you. It's a travel-friendly bag opens up to a 12in x 12in work surface; complete with flaps and pockets for securing essential crafting tools, as well as embellishments, ribbon, scrapbook paper, a cutting mat, and a scoring board (not included).

- - - - - - - - - -
FEATURES
- - - - - - - - - -
Center pocket can hold 12in x 12in paper pads.
Unique tool storage folds out to stand upright for easy access to crafting tools and writing instruments.
Two mesh pockets provide visible storage for embellishments and adhesives.
One solid pocket stores and protects photographs and cards.
Outer pocket holds essentials like keys and mobile phone.
Adjustable shoulder strap.
Durable fabric.
Approximate dimensions: 14.3" x 15.3" x 1.7" when closed. 




No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails