Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping Tip 101: Reserving Items in Scrap-n-Crop.com

.
Dear Ladies,
.
To reserve items or check for stock availability please place the order into the system. Note that I receive hundreds of emails everyday and (though this may sound exaggerated) I go through a million and one things throughout the day (or at least that's how it feels). I've had a zombie like existence for the last 7 years - reason being, I sleep at about 2am everyday and rise by 7am. Since I sleep with Bryant (my son with severe brain injuries), he stirs up every 20 minutes or so ... 

Well, the point is, I am not trying to make any excuses - far from it, but suggesting that you help me to help you. Emailing me is hopeless! This is the truth. I will NOT remember requests via e-mail. So, if you  put it in the system, at least we will then pick up the stock according to the system and you will know of availability once the invoice is sent to you. 
.
Many thanks for helping me out!

Hugs and Luv,
Val
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails