Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, August 19, 2019

NEW ARRIVALS!!! Box of Crayons by Shimelle available from Scrap-n-Crop.com


Just love how Shimelle came up with Box of Crayons;

When I need to rediscover my creativity, I do three things.
I listen to the score from Amelie on repeat.
I go to the V&A.
I buy a new box of crayons.

Somewhere between the sound of the piano, the colour of the museum, and the smell of the crayons, lies my reset button, and it is a very powerful thing in my life. But it’s a life I refuse to take too seriously. Enter Box of Crayons, my shout out to crafters that I understand the need to make things, the need to use all the colours in the box, and the need to order the milkshake that comes topped with candy floss and a lollipop just to see it on your table. Let’s make stuff, okay?



Search for "Shimelle" for the whole collection on Scrap-n-Crop.com today


Search for "Shimelle" for the whole collection on Scrap-n-Crop.com today


Search for "Shimelle" for the whole collection on Scrap-n-Crop.com today


No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails