Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Emboss Distress [Video Tutorial]

Hello. It's Angeline and I am back with a Youtube Video Tutorial! :)
I figured it's easier to show you how to do things and guide you through video tutorials.

Here's a card I did on how to emboss with the Sizzix Big Shot and then distressing it with some Tim Holtz distress inks. The embossing folder I am using is Tim Holtz's Texture Fade Blueprint and Gears



For detailed photos of the card or MORE of my work, please visit my blog HERE or visit my Facebook Page HERE.

If you like the video, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and give a THUMBS UP! :)

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails