Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scrappy Angie's: DIY Coloring Book for kids!

Happy Thursday! It's me Angeline with a very quick and simple DIY coloring book for your kids! 

It's my niece's birthday this weekend and she's really into arts and craft. Happy that she's in the RIGHT path (hehe!) I packed her a HUGE pack of scrappy goodies with stickers, color pencils, rub ons, embellies.. oh boy, she's going to be busy!

So I thought, why not make her a customized coloring book - with the HUGE stash of stamps I have laying around? So get out your stamps and start stamping ladies!

***

All you need is watercolor paper (coz they make put tons of colors on it and you don't want it to bleed to the next page) - cut them out to whatever size you want (I'm using 6"x6") and start stamping!!

Here's my finished book.


All the stamps I am using is from Unity Stamp (oh btw, did you hear I made it to Unity Stamp's DT?? :) )



Create your very own coloring book today!

Scrap-n-Crop.com has a HUGE variety of stamps HERE. Buy yours today!

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails