Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ATTENTION - MISSING PASSPORT

Hi ladies,

I may have inadvertantly packed my passport and visa documents in your shipment with all the new mess between new maid...etc...so IF you receive your parcel, please let me know if you see a folder containing the abovementioned documents....I reallly realllly neeeeeddddddddd it badly!!! :(

Thanks

Val

2 comments:

penelope haque said...

wah - that bad huh?
still can't find?
i am having second thoughts sending my passport to serbia embassy in jakarta now.

Wishful Thinking said...

I do hope you've found it Val!

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails