Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, October 20, 2008

About a Boy Inspirations from CK Media

.
The new CK Magazine - Cards, Gifts & More arrived this week and I have not listed it online yet, but I thought I'll share with you an inspiration that immediately caught my eye when I was flipping through it today ... (or maybe it's coz I am currently in the grunge-canvas-art mood where I am making a green-blue themed one for my son, Bryant.)

Fancy Pants Designs "About A Boy" Collection which we brought in earlier.


(above) Play Hard Car Container and Super Star Frame - both are so easy to make, I'll just scraplift this over the weekend.

(below) Believe Journal ~ just loved the butterfly, heart and flower cut-outs, finished with a simple button.... and the PP in the background just gives the entire thing a celestial feel.



No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails